Thursday, May 12, 2016

On the road...Decaying Dreams #14

I shoot this area a lot, and decided to take a detour off the main road and into the community of Salton Sea Beach. Just the name attracts. Turning onto Desert Dr. I came across this triple wide. The look I love. One of those places where you imagine what memories there were. How hauntingly appropriate the ghostly clouds look over the corner of Desert Dr. and Frontier St.

Decaying Dreams #14
This is from my "Decaying Dreams" collection and is archival pigment on cotton rag B/W paper. The image is 12"x 18" and is matted, with a black museum frame 18"x 24", ready to hang and enjoy in your B/W collection. It's the A/P out of a limited edition of 25, signed and was shown at the San Diego Art Institute in Balboa Park.

You may purchase it here and have it shipped to your door, or if you're in San Diego, pick it up at my studio on 30th Street, and I will refund the shipping. $395 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment