Sunday, May 21, 2017

It's on the Camera card...

Whatever you call it; rust, crust, preservation or patina...it seems the talk always centers around barn finds, yard finds, or just plain old parking-lot finds. Well you know me and I'll try to do my part in promoting this type of thing! I've shot some cool Ford stuff that collectors have snatched up and at the last ArtWalk in San Diego's Little Italy, my Chevy print on metal was a big hit. The old gas station shot with a crusted Porsche in it had people going crazy! OK, now what? Well I had a few walk into my tent and ask, do you have any Dodge images? All I could say was, "Yes, but they are still on my camera card."

So here you go, you're the first to see this release of my favorite Dodge image. It's one that will get printed on metal with a double float for a show later this year. If you can't wait to get a yours, send me an email, here.

"Getting Dodgey" comes in 8"x 12", 12"x 18", 16"x 24", and 24"x 36"

No comments:

Post a Comment