Friday, January 26, 2018

Barrett-Jackson Rocked It!

A nine day show. When I tell people, they say, "You're crazy!" But in all honesty, it was a  blast. I got to meet past clients coming by my booth that have purchased from me before, and of course made many new friends, sending them away with one of my art pieces. So Barrett-Jackson rocked on I would say. Many thanks to just some of the buyers, Mitch, Richard, Craig, Michael, Bill, and Allen! Since, I have been busy boxing and shipping, ordering more metal for new prints to go out as I print them, it's been a busy time. Now that the dust is settling, I thought I would share a few photos of the happenings. And don't forget, forward this post to your car friends!

My 10'x 10' booth...


Richard with "Baja Cantina" and "Vintage 8". "Vintage 8 will be a 24"x 36" double float.


Craig with his new "Chief" double float.


Famed Cobra racer Allen Grant picked up a new print of the Ford GT.


Just a part of the Automobilia to be auctioned.


Heading to the block...


The staging lanes...


Just a part of the midway...

No comments:

Post a Comment