Thursday, February 8, 2018

The Man Cave

Your man cave can never have enough stuff in it! You know, really valuable stuff...stuff that only you and I can understand. Well, I guess that's the way it's been since the first car rolled down the dirt street. However, if you want to add something really-really cool to your cave, take a look at this! I've teamed up with Garage Graphics to produce super large wall art. It's a look at my 10'x 20' backlit new Ford GT image, life size! On a side note, I'm not sure if you know, but Ford GT's just took 1st and 2nd in class at the Daytona 24hrs. They are powered by a 3.5-liter V6 at 647 horsepower and 550 lb-ft of torque. They have a 7-speed dual clutch transmission sending that power to the rear wheels. A cool car indeed! Now back to my infomercial, "But wait, there's more"...you could have this in your man cave or any other of my photo site images for that matter! And they are super easy to install. If you're interested contact Doug at Garage Graphics, they come in other sizes too and they don't need to be 10'x 20'. Please pass this along to any of your car buddies in case they are interested too.

My site is here: www.JohnStraubImageworks.com

Doug's site is here: https://www.garagegraphics.net/










No comments:

Post a Comment